ScanCenter NG 2018.1 is released!
We are pleased to announce the release of the largest RangeVision ScanCenter update in the last few years. The updated software includes all the functions of the previous versions and has a number of key changes:
- Fully updated user friendly interface with improved workflow
- ScanCenter and ScanMerge are now packed in one software solution
- The project tree was reworked and improved
- The ability to restore deleted scans is added
- The function of auto alignment of groups of scans in projects with a turntable is added
- The ability to center view on the selected item in the 3D scene is added
- The ability to recalculate the clipping by a cylinder is added
- Now it is possible to restore the initial position of scans with the changes being made saved
Learn more at our website.
Please note: The editor mode (for loading and processing several projects simultaneously) is temporarily unavailable and will be added with the update 2018.2.
For your convenience we have prepared a series of explanatory videos on the work with the ScanCenter NG:
- simple project
- project on automatic turntable
- project with markers
The ScanCenter 2017.2 will be supported and updated until the end of 2018.
We will be glad to receive your feedback and questions at email@example.com.